These NRCS tools enable you to estimate the energy cost of pumping water in the irrigation operations on your farm or ranch and the potential cost-savings related to nitrogen use on your farm or ranch.
SarGro™ The Natural Way to Promote Root Growth and Water Retention
SarGro™ helps reduce the occurance of localized dry-spots on golf course greens.
SarGro™ is a natural plant and turf additive, which has proven to fortify plants against various forms of environmental stresses.
SarGro™ also acts as a natural wetting agent to:
- help plants become more robust
- improve root system growth
- increase water penetration in hydrophobic soils
- maintain higher soil moisture retention
- reduce standing water
Pictures of Roses in the SarGro™ test garden:
Root Development Tests Conducted at SarTec Laboratories
- SarGroTM treated and untreated sod were monitored for 33 days
- Twice a week the treated and untreated sod were given equal amounts of water
- SarGroTM was added at the rate of 12 fluid oz per 1000 square feet of grass surface
- The two photos below were taken after 33 days
SarGro Plus™ Fertilizer is formulated with SarGro, a natural wetting agent.
SarGro Plus™ fertilizer is a combination of a fast release nitrogen source blended with potassium.
SarGro Plus™ is an 18-0-3 fast release fertilizer that contains SarGro™, a non-ionic, natural, biodegradable wetting agent.
When SarGro Plus™ fertilizer is applied through the SarGreen™ Fertigation system, your lawn will have a lush green appearance. SarGro Plus™ may be diluted for any of your other fertilizer needs such as plants and gardens.