These NRCS tools enable you to estimate the energy cost of pumping water in the irrigation operations on your farm or ranch and the potential cost-savings related to nitrogen use on your farm or ranch.
SarGro The Natural Way to Promote Root Growth and Water Retention
SarGro™ helps reduce the occurance of localized dry-spots on golf course greens.
SarGro™ is a natural plant and turf additive, which has proven to fortify plants against various forms of environmental stresses.
SarGro™ also acts as a natural wetting agent to:
- help plants become more robust
- improve root system growth
- increase water penetration in hydrophobic soils
- maintain higher soil moisture retention
- reduce standing water
Pictures of Roses in the SarGro™ test garden:
Root Development Tests Conducted at SarTec Laboratories
- SarGroTM treated and untreated sod were monitored for 33 days
- Twice a week the treated and untreated sod were given equal amounts of water
- SarGroTM was added at the rate of 12 fluid oz per 1000 square feet of grass surface
- The two photos below were taken after 33 days